If you’re selling a home or property in the Temecula Valley every realtor under the sun wants your business but not every realtor is worthy of your business!
I do things a little differently than most agents, before I can give you a true value of your home I really have to see it, it is imperative! Our first meeting will be a meet and greet preview of your home and I will conduct my Agent Visual Inspection. Our second meeting will be to discuss my Personal Property Value Assessment and Marketing Strategies for selling your home. I don't want to just list your home, I want to sell your home.
Selling your home for the max return on investment is both an art and a science. In my 14+ years as a sellers representative I’ve learned that your home is unique, unlike any other, deserving custom attention and promotion whether it’s a buyers or a seller’s market. Anything less will miss the mark and you’ll end up with a less than desirable experience.
When you decide to sell your home, there’s a lot more to consider than the price you list it for. Without the proper representation you could:
- Leave thousands of dollars on the table
- Not attract the right qualified buyers
- Not properly stage your home for optimal showing
- Or end up walking on egg shells for weeks if not months always being ready to show your home at a moments notice which can be aggravating, frustrating and at a minimum inconvenient.
I created the “Temecula Valley Home Sellers Concierge Program™" to better serve you, improve your home selling experience and get the most for your investment.
Temecula Valley Home Sellers Concierge Program™
- On Time, Available and Responsive
- Full Service / Full Time
- VIP treatment Discreet, Confidential and Private
- Master Experienced Negotiator
- Concierge Services
Finders Fee for your Referrals
To find out more about selling your home, click here